DIVERSITY AND LEADERSHIP
EEO Compliance & Complaints Review Division
The mission of the Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance and Complaints Review Directorate (EEOCCR) is to fully and fairly adjudicate civilian employee complaints of discrimination on behalf of the Secretary of the Army. The EEOCCR is recognized by the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) as the model for compliance and complaints processing throughout the federal sector.
The responsibilities of EEOCCR are:
- To adjudicate complaints of civilian employees against the Army.
- To order corrective actions.
- To manage the iComplaints System and generate the required reports.
- To develop policy, procedures, and regulations to support our mission.
- Proponent for AR 690-600 complaint processing.
The EEOCCR operates under the following guiding values:
- To review and decide on issues quickly, enabling people to refocus on the Army's mission.
- To ensure adherence to the law and to the principles the law represents.
- To support commands by providing advice, guidance, and technical expertise.
- To provide regular and reliable information to the field.
Our success is measured by our ability to fully and fairly adjudicate the civilian complaints of discrimination on behalf of the Secretary of the Army with service that is responsive, high quality, and collaborative.
For information on submitting EEO complaints, please consult AR 690-600, Equal Employment Opportunity Discrimination Complaints, 9 February 2004 and see your command EEO official (officer, specialist, or assistant) or EEO counselor.
For deployed Army civilians who wish to submit an EEO complaint, please see the attached letter of instruction.